The future is unknown. The common phrase, "stop to smell the roses" is so true in our situation. We are both trying to enjoy the moment. This is the first time that someone has given me flowers. Don't they look beautiful?!?!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Ben
That's what I'm talking about! I just can't get enough of this guy. I'm having a lot of fun, learning a lot about dating a beautiful man from France.

The future is unknown. The common phrase, "stop to smell the roses" is so true in our situation. We are both trying to enjoy the moment. This is the first time that someone has given me flowers. Don't they look beautiful?!?!
The future is unknown. The common phrase, "stop to smell the roses" is so true in our situation. We are both trying to enjoy the moment. This is the first time that someone has given me flowers. Don't they look beautiful?!?!
Posted by
Chels