Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Travels

We barely made the plane back to Minnesota! It was an early morning drive from the campsite to meet Rob & Linda. The roads were not marked well, so we ended up in Tacoma. Let's just say that we arrived at the airport around 8am and were scheduled to depart at 8:45am. Luckily there were no lines at ticketing, but it still took us time to get past security and ride the tram to our gate. They had our boarding passes ready and escorted us to our seats. I've been a lot of places, but never cut it that close! On our way to baggage claim in Minnesota, we ran into Vince Vaughn. We both did a double take - it was so random.

I had a good nap, shower and sandwich.....then we met up again on Monday night and went to the Ben Harper acoustic show in Minneapolis. It was AMAZING!



Set List: The Three Of Us, More Than Sorry, In The Lord's Arms, Oppression, Masters Of War, In The Colors, Excuse Me Mr., Fight Outta You, Gold To Me, Whipping Boy, Having Wings, Needed You Tonight, Forever, Picture In A Frame, Use Me, Paris Sunrise #7, Lifeline, Purple Rain, Like A King / I'll Rise

What else can I say - 4 concerts in 4 days!
It doesn't get any better than that...
I would do it all again.

Check back again soon!