Let me introduce you to Josh Ziesmer. We go back a few years. He started at CIGNA on the Bank of America team, where we worked together for several months. Both of us moved into different positions, but kept in touch at Happy Hours and such. I've always known about his interest in music and when I heard that he had tickets for three nights of concerts - I told him to sign me up!
We purchased plane tickets at the last minute and left MN the day after his departure from CIGNA. (Josh is finishing up some prep work for Med School this fall and taking the MCAT in the spring. He has decided to pursue his passion for medicine full time). It is hard for me to see him go, but I am so happy for him at the same time! I was really ready to get away for a few days and this was the perfect opportunity to end the summer on a good note.