We left on Saturday for Vegas and arrived at the Rio pretty late. There was a little Irish bar right in the hotel called McFaddens. The drinks were delicious and our first night ended at about 4am. The next day I decided to explore the hotel and take the hotel shuttle to the strip. It was great to see the sun and all the hotels. Angie was there for a conference, so she had some commitments during the day (a lot of meetings and networking). I found the hotel Spa and purchased a three day pass. It was a smart choice - they had a small workout room, whirlpool, and relaxation room. It was a nice way to escape the casino/hotel scene. The weather was fantastic all week. I tried hard to escape work responsibilities, but couldn't help checking e-mails on my iphone. I read a great book called "The Question Behind the Question" that talks about personal accountability and purposeful questions. Overall - fabulous time! Enjoy the pictures...
Learning and loving the Craps table... View from the VooDoo Lounge... Bellagio... Toby Keith's I Love This Bar...