Safety first! We had to grab our life vests and wait (a long time) for instructions from the crew. It was interesting to be on a European cruise line. I went on a Royan Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas when I was a senior in college, so it was hard to not compare.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Orient Queen
We were met by a representative from Educational Opportunities (EO) at the Port of Pireaus, where we boarded our cruise ship: Orient Queen.

Safety first! We had to grab our life vests and wait (a long time) for instructions from the crew. It was interesting to be on a European cruise line. I went on a Royan Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas when I was a senior in college, so it was hard to not compare.
Safety first! We had to grab our life vests and wait (a long time) for instructions from the crew. It was interesting to be on a European cruise line. I went on a Royan Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas when I was a senior in college, so it was hard to not compare.
Posted by
Chels